Because I don’t post ANYTHING on FaceBook anymore
If you see this you absolutely:
1. must fill it out
2. tag at least 13 people (SCREW THE RULES. I HAVE MONEY.) (<-WHAT SHE SAID)
Answer True or False [these are more like “yes or no” questions…]
Q: Been arrested? No.
Q: Do you like someone? Like? Uh. Nope. Not romantically. Platonically, LOTS.
Q: Held a snake? Plenty! :D
Q: Been suspended from school? No.
Q: Sang karaoke? I SANG TIME WARP WHILE DRESSED AS THE 10TH DOCTOR. TOP THAT.
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? :| Yes.
Q: Laughed so hard you cried? YUP. ALL THE DAMN TIME. (Carol Channing voices are my trigger, now)
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? More like a snowball on my teeth, but I did consume snow at one point.
Q: Kissed in the rain? Nope. :T
Q: Sang in the shower? Yup. Mostly to Peter Gabriel or Pendulum.
Q: Sat on a roof top? I can’t recall.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with your clothes on? Nope.
Q: Broken a bone? Sprained a tendant, but nothing close to a bone.
Q: Shaved your head? Nope.
Q: Played a prank on someone? I MADE MY SISTER SIT ON HER SPOON BWAHAHAHAHA.
Q: Shot a gun? Air soft, paint, and BB, but no real guns yet. (I have a huge fuckin’ hunting rifle that I inherited from my grandfather, though.)
Q: Donated Blood? Twice.
1. You hung out with? My sister, who’s in my room. Right now. Being a creeper.
2. You texted? Either Ty or Pie. (Ehehehehehe THEY RHYME)
3. You were in a car with? Dad and Sis.
4. Went to the movies with? Dad and Sis. To see TRON: Legacy…… LAST YEAR…..
5. Person you went to shop with? Dad and Sis.
6. You talked on the phone? Dad.
7. Made you laugh? Tumblr, le duh.
8. You hugged? Sis.
1. Sun or moon? Fuck you. I’m Wiccan.
2. Winter or fall? Fall.
3. Left or Right? Right, I guess?
4. Sunny or rainy? Windy. ‘,|D
5. Where do you live? Buttfuck Nowhere, CA USA
6. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Pie, Lucky, Swan, and Eth. Also very many more on Tumblr.
7. Do you want to get married? Not really. Might happen, but probably not.
8. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? CUTTING SPAGHETTI IS BLASPHEMY. CURL IT ALL THE WAY.
9. What time is it? 2:41 PM.
10. Are you afraid of commitment? It really depends on what I’m committing to.
11. What is your greatest hope/wish? To be able to live comfortably on my own and enjoy my work.
12. Do you cook? Yep. :D Plenty of things.
13. Current mood? Chocolate.
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU…
1. Kissed someone? No >_> Hold on. *kisses sis* Yes.
2. Sang? AAAAALLLL BYYYY MYYY SEEEEEEELF
3. Listened to music? Going without music for more than five hours makes me very not happy with life, so yes.
4. Danced Crazy? YUP
5. Cried? Fake-Crying while play-acting, yes.
6. Liked someone you can’t have? Eheheh…. EHEHEHEHEHEH…. EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH……………… *cries*
25 FIRSTS …..
1. Who was your first prom date? Never been to an actual Prom, but I took Pie to Tumblr Prom 2011. :D
2. Who was your first roommate? Never lived on my own.
4. What was your first job? … Fuck you.
5. What was your first car? Well, when I get my license, I’m inheriting a white 1980’s Honda named Snöflake (No ‘w’, because I like it better that way)
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? I’ve never been to a funeral. Wakes, memorials, and prayer circles, yes, but no funerals. My family tends to favor cremation.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Allen at Myra Linn Elementary School.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I haven’t yet, but I will in May to go to Fanime with Lucky, Eth, and Swan. :D
12. Who was your first best friends in high school? Eheh Homeschooled since 4th grade. But I guess Pie counts, since I met her during my highschool years.
13. Where was your first sleepover? Uhhhh… My house, I think. Brianna (an old elementary school friend) came over for the night.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Pie, Swan, or Lucky. They understand me better than I understand myself, sometimes. THey can also tell me if I’m out of line or not.
15. Who’s wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? Never been a Bridesmaid. Though I was a flower girl at my adopted grandmother, Linda’s wedding.
16. What’s the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Put on my new grey sweater. ovo
17. What was the first concert you went to? LiVE at the GREEK THEATRE IN LA, PIE.
18. What was the last concert you went to? MSi at the House of Blues in San Diego.
19. First tattoo or piercing? I got my ears pierced at four, they sealed, and I got them repierced when I was ten. I got my second ear piercings at 14, but they were too close to my other piercings, so I let them seal up. I also got an eyebrow piercing when I was 15, but the guy doing it was a bloody idiot and didn’t put in a barbell during the healing process, but a ring. So the bumping and tugging made my body reject the piercing.
20. First celebrity crush? Fuck man… I think it was Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker? Either that or Peter Weller as Robocop.
21. Current celebrity crush? PAUL ‘THE MAIN MAN’ MCGANN. I mean, come on. He’s fucking gorgeous, and such a nice guy. He’s amazing and so graceful. And DAT NOSE. MMMMMMMM.
Five names you go by:
- Sierra. My actual name.
- Stormie Pie and a few select friends call me this. :3
- Ziggy or Zigg Most common internet name of mine.
- Boopie Only my dad is allowed to call me this.
- Squim Bikkit Another thing that only my dad is allowed to call me.
Three things you are wearing right now:
- My Superboy T-Shirt
- My flannel pajama pants
- Lovely antique earrings that I was trying on before I got distracted with this thing.
Two things you ate today:
- Wonka Exceptionals Toffee and Peanut Chocolate Bar
- Wonka Laffy Taffy
Three things you are going to do tomorrow:
- Play Fallout 3 or Saints Row 2, probably.
- Shasta Cola
- Sobe Strawberry Banana
- Pink Lemonade (if it’s not too sweet)
- Vimto (even though I haven’t gotten to drink it in FOREVER)